Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

A new year. A chance to start fresh again.

I've always loved the holiday season, and have been saddened when it's over. This year is a bit different - I'm looking forward to the new possibilities that the new year brings.

My new year's resolutions are:
● to get better at social media - to connect better with the world outside my home, to blog regularly on the two relevant-to-my-life-now blogs I have set up
● to intentionally recognize the seasonal rhythms in our home - decorating for holidays, having special meals, doing seasonal crafts

So, in keeping with both of these, here I am, posting a picture of the special breakfast we had to ring in the New Year - a French Toast bake with mixed berries and pecans. Nom nom. The guys all said I should make this more often, and not just on holidays.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment